Services for children are as varied as the needs of the child and we strive to meet each individual need as it may arise.
Services for children are as varied as the needs of the child, and we only provide caregivers who strive to meet each individual need as it may arise. General child care services provided by the caregivers we provide include:
Meal preparation and feeding
Assisting children with picking up toys
Keeping children clean
Personal involvement with children
Cleaning dishes/kitchen area used during shift
Wash/dry clothes soiled during shift
Creative activities with children
We provide caregivers with:
- Flexible scheduling
- Biweekly billing
- Fast response time
- Individual planning by case
- Assistance in filing insurance claims for reimbursement
- Caregivers are 21 years old and older
- Completed and satisfactory background checks
- 24 hour care available 7 days a week
- Short term and long term care available in home or hospital
- Companion respite services for home, assisted living facility or nursing home
- Caregiver service for children in your home or church
- Shopping, errand-running, car pooling and transportation
- Contact us for rate schedules
What Our Clients Say
"I want to thank all of you for your professionalism, your timely responses to my mother's needs, and your caring attitudes. For me, it was reassuring to know my mother was in good, capable hands when I was out of town. My best wishes and thankfulness to each of you for all your efforts."
"We have used Sitters, LLC for years with both of my parents. This has allowed them to stay at home where they wanted to be. The [caregivers] are extremely reliable and caring. We feel like they are part of our family!"
"Since September 2014, I have used Sitters LLC and appreciate their ability to provide caregivers on short notice for my parent. Additionally, Sitters LLC considers my parent's specific needs and preferences when assigning caregivers."
"We could not have been more pleased with Sitters, Inc. or our [caregivers]. It is a great comfort to have sweet ladies caring for your loved ones."
"Susan has been a Godsend. I feel confident to leave my husband in her care"
- Jacquie (Client)