Sitters, LLC assists families by providing experienced, compassionate caregivers for adults and children in private homes, hospitals, churches, nursing homes, and assisted living facilities.
What You Can Rely On
Caring and Compassion
- Emphasize compassion and communication to the family as well as the client
- Treat all clients and families with kindness, dignity, and respect
- Contribute to creating an environment that is friendly, fun, caring, and sensitive to family dynamics
Flexibility & Reliability
- Customized care plans that are built to address your unique needs and interests
- Caregivers available 24/7 for short term or long term needs
- Biweekly billing
- Assistance in filing insurance
- Fast response time
- Backup caregivers are always available
Safety & Trustworthiness
- Mature and experienced caregivers
- Caregivers are 21 years old and above
- National background checks
- In-depth applications, reference checks, employer verifications and interviews
The Sitters, LLC Story
Since Sitters, LLC opened its doors in 2000, we have earned and maintained a reputation for hand selecting caregivers for our clients at the most affordable rates.
The agency was founded by Cindy Yelverton at her Jackson, MS home’s kitchen table, and she continues to lead our client and caregiver relationships today.
The motivation for creating the agency came when Cindy and her friends were having children of their own, and she realized how many parents were unable to confidently hire an experienced and trustworthy caregiver. Cindy studied within the caregiving industry and found that her inherent desire to care for others matched this line of work. Over the years, Cindy has grown the agency into what it is today. We continue to operate with the same leading principle Cindy had on day one – to create the best match between our clients and caregivers.
Our focus has broadened from child care to adult care over the years and we now specialize in adult care within private homes, independent living and skilled care facilities, hospitals, and anywhere in between. We work with the elderly, disabled, couples, and individuals whose primary need is a daily companion.
Cindy’s team has grown over the years, and she is currently supported by the people below, each of whom bring their own skill sets to support your family’s needs. No matter our job title, all of our team members are here to serve your needs.
Cindy founded the company in 2000 and has since been devoted to helping families all over the state with their children and adult caregiving needs.
Senior Relationship Manager
Ben joined the team in 2021 and focuses on offering the best experience for our clients and caregivers.
Kristine joined the team in 2018 and manages client invoicing, onboarding, long-term care insurance claims, and caregiver payroll.
Elizabeth joined the team in 2021 and manages caregiver growth and retention as well as general inquiries.
Carey joined the team in 2008 and manages client and caregivers taxes, internal payroll, and accounting.
Becky joined the team in 2022 and focuses on the agency’s relationships within our community.